We take a long term view to building sound accounting and financial protocols.
The first step is to take a good in-depth look at what is going on currently, from many different angles. We utilize all the key ratios and analytic tools including; Quick ratio, acid test, return on assets, days of inventory, days of receivables, burn rate, and a host of others. Once we have an understanding of the current environment we develop a comprehensive plan to improve the areas needing attention; as well as putting in place monitoring protocols to ensure performance stays top quartile.
Financial management, cash flow, strategic budgeting, accounting procedures
- Manage and coach the existing accounting department
- Improve cash flow, banking relationships and facilities, monitor covenants.
- Enhance the financial and management reporting
- Analyze all relevant key Ratios
- Implement budgeting and cash flow forecasts
- Prepare a Business Plan
- Upgrade of procedures and internal controls